Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

BuSy Be DAY!!!

Salam dan salam sejahtera,
         Fuhhhh!! Finally, finished everything this morning. Hopefully nothing bad happend. Since early in the morning, I have to rush to the bank to check out my account to fill up the PTPTN form. FUh!! End!! Cause the form due date is today! Thank God everything went smoothly.



There is another thing, my father called me this morning, asking about an event/camp by FELDA. I'm not sure what is all about but I think  I don't apply anything under FELDA? Maybe because my address included FELDA, so they thought I'm one of the FELDA family?? Hahaha... Maybe or maybe not?? = = ?? (confius)



Ha!! Another thing, my mom also called me to confirm about the Yayasan. Telling about the Yayasan need a BSN account??? Since when? They said, they want to give the money during a ceremony. Na.. Thinking about all of this, since the morning make me stay alert. Anything included money, need to be precise!!! THANK TO MY PARENTS, they help me settle down all of the things since last night. Or I could say. Since I was borned. They have done so many things for me. And I'm proud to have them as my parents!!!

As a special quote,
    My heroes are and were my parents. I can't see having anyone else as my heroes. 
                                                                                                        Michael Jordan 


So?? Love your as you love yourself!! (a reminder for me also =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

korun boleh nak komen pape pun